What is Geomatics Surveying?
Geomatics Surveying is the process of collecting and analyzing data pertaining to a site, including its physical characteristics and its position in space. It can also be used to map land areas, record real-time data, create Digital Elevation Models (DEM), or measure distances and angles using GPS. It is used extensively in engineering projects that involve construction, mining, agriculture, and urban planning.
Geomatics surveying is an important step to consider if you are planning to add value to your properties or acquire a new one. It’s a way of ensuring that your property is accurately mapped and measured so that you can rely on its accuracy when it comes time to sell or rent your home. The information produced by Geomatics Surveying is also useful for planning development projects or even just for understanding what is happening in an area where development is occurring.
Types Of Services Involved In Geomatics Surveying
1. Real property reports: Real property reports are the detailed documentation of various important aspects of a property. These reports are used to determine the condition of a building, including its structural integrity, safety issues, and other parameters. Real property reports are also used in disputes between buyers and sellers as well as in legal proceedings regarding real estate.
2. Land surveying: Land surveying is another aspect of Geomatics Surveying that is crucial for you as a builder. Land surveying is a branch of Geomatics that deals with the measurement, representation, and analysis of terrestrial (earth-bound) features. It’s used to determine property boundaries and topography, map natural resources and hazards, plan infrastructure projects, and manage risk.
3. Construction survey: Construction Survey is yet another important dimension within the realms of Geomatics surveying. With construction surveys, a variety of data is gathered in order to aid with the planning and execution of construction projects. This data can include things like topographic information, building dimensions, and anything else that might be useful for planning purposes.
4. Surveying pipeline: Surveying pipeline is beneficial from the functionality and risk point of few. If you carry out a thorough pipeline survey on your property, then it will help you to make decisions regarding the working of your pipelines. You can also avoid potential risks that may arise due to faulty or damaged pipelines by carrying out a proper survey.
5. Mining survey: A mining survey is required to know the actual potential of your land if you want to carry out any mining activities. The mining survey will help you to know how much material is present in the land and how much can be extracted from it. The mining survey will also help you to know whether there are any environmental issues that could hinder mining activities.
6. Infrastructure and transportation survey: If you are planning to construct something new on your land, especially a commercial project, then an infrastructure and transportation survey is a must. It helps you know whether or not your property has all the necessary infrastructure for the construction of your project.
About Core Geomatics
Core Geomatics is a leading name in the sector when it comes to Geomatics Surveying. The company has a team of professionals who are trained and highly qualified to carry out the different services related to Geomatics Surveying. The company has been offering a wide range of top-notch, affordable, and value-for-money services to clients since its inception. Get in touch with them to know more about what they have to offer.