Don’t fall prey to the suspicions that electric heat is not viable. It’s true that some forms of electric heat, like electric baseboard heat, can be cost-prohibitive, but that is not universally the case.
There is a better solution, one that is safer and more economical than conventional forms of electric heat, and one that is powerful enough to heat your home.
It’s eheat’s Envi wall-mounted electric heaters. Here’s what they offer.
- Their wall-mounted electric heaters have no fan, making them quieter and better for those with seasonal sensitivities as they will not circulate allergens, making them superior to forced air heaters.
- They’re effective, and powerful enough to heat rooms between 130 and 150 square feet, better than most if not all space heaters.
- Their electric wall heaters are extremely energy efficient; at only 500 watts, they cost only 4 to 5 cents per hour to operate – they can potentially slash your energy bill by 50%.
- They’re safer; they feature Wall-Sens technology that cuts power to the heater if it is knocked off its mount or removed from the wall.
- They’re also safe for children, pets and seniors, as the heater is cool to the touch, even during operation (around 90℉).
- They’re precise, and equipped with a built-in thermostat, providing great temperature control for bedrooms, offices, and living rooms.
- They are easy to install in a matter of minutes (no drilling required) and the design includes convenient cordset storage. (eheat.com also sells replacement mounting kits.)
- Low-wattage operation does not dry out the air, unlike other forms of electric heat, making them better for those with respiratory sensitivities or dry skin.
- They’re powered by 100% natural convection, and use what eheat calls “Double Stack Convection.” This design accomplishes effective airflow without the need for a fan or any moving parts that can wear out or fail.
- com is American-owned and operated; in fact, their wall-mounted electric heaters are made in the USA, in an ISO-9001 certified manufacturing facility.
- They’re superior to foreign-made alternatives, like the Chinese Eco-Heater.
- They won’t interrupt your sleep; the fanless design is quieter, and they also feature an auto-dimming power light that is sleep-friendly.
- They’re slim and stylish; only 2” thick, they feature a sleek, modern design with flowing curves and neutral coloration that can conform to nearly any interior setting.
- They’re effectively maintenance-free and easy to clean; simply wipe them down periodically with a clean rag.
- They’re built tough, with durable modern materials that are crack resistant and will not separate at the seams.
- They’re guaranteed; they’re covered by an industry-leading warranty that covers them for three years.
- All models conform to UL (Underwriters Laboratory) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standards.
- For commercial applications, hardwired models are available, and are UL Safety Listing 2021 approved, making them a permanent wall-mounted panel heater solution.
- They’re widely lauded by customer reviews. Don’t believe it? Just check out the previous link, or the following link to see more customer testimonials.
- com runs seasonal sales which extend even greater savings to their customers.
- com offers free shipping in the contiguous United States and Canada on all orders.
Want to Learn More About This Next-Generation, American-Made Wall-Mounted Electric Heater?
Is one of eheat’s wall-mounted electric heaters right for your home or business? The answer is likely yes, but if you want to learn more about their solutions, you can check out the following links.
For more general information on the advantages of their Envi heaters, please consult the following link: Why Choose Envi?
To see a detailed comparison of the breakdown of their heater as compared to other conventional forms of heating, please see the previous link.
And, for other queries, feel free to visit eheat.com or contact them directly at 1-800-807-0107 or contact them online.