Are you still hoofing a paddle-driven kayak around your favorite waters? It’s time for an upgrade.
But don’t just get any fishing kayak. There are countless pedal-driven alternatives that are optimized for comfort, handling, stability, and more.
Among the best of them is the Native Titan 10.5 Propel. Here’s what you’ll love about one.
The Native Titan 10.5 Propel: By the Features…
Just over 10.5’ in length, you won’t believe a fishing kayak of this small size could pack so much into such a small footprint. The Native 10.5 Propel fishing kayak offers the following:
● A 500 lb capacity
● Only weighs 121 lbs fully rigged, light enough for fairly easy transport
● At 10’9” and 37.5” wide, it’s compact enough to slink into tight cover where fish are holding
● Features a propel pedal drive propulsion system, powerful enough to cover greater distances more easily
● Features horizontal rod storage (with rod tip protection)
● Elevated First Class Seating on a full-length sliding track, delivers the ultimate experience in adjustability and comfort, and makes it easy to transition from sitting to standing
● A bow hatch with hull storage, and plenty of room for your gear, clothing, and tackle, with plenty of dry storage area
● Split paddle storage for your backup paddle, keeping it out of the way until needed
● A huge amount of deck storage area with tons of room to stow gear and tackle
● A floor hatch with extra space for valuables
● Anti-slip standing pads, and plenty of stability for standing, casting, and fighting fish, delivering the leverage you need when it matters most
● A cup holder so you can keep your favorite on-the-water refreshment close
● A transducer mounting plate so you can rig your electronics, such as fish finders; also features a recess for easy mounting
● Padded carry handles at the bow, stern, and side make it easy to load, transport, and launch the Native Watercraft Titan Propel 10.5
● Sharp bow and stern entries which provide excellent tracking and handling
● Compatibility with Power-Pole Micro Anchor systems
● Can be configured with a transom motor mount that will accept most stock trolling motors, for extra power
● All in all, the Native Titan 10.5 Propel has all the main features of the 13.5 but is small enough to transport easily in a truck bed
Few fishing kayaks of this size offer such a diverse assortment of features, or are so stable or comfortable. If you’re intent on upgrading your current fishing kayak outfit, consider a Native Titan 10.5 Propel.
Where Can You Get a Native Titan 10.5 Propel Fishing Kayak?
Want to learn more about the Native Titan 10.5 Propel fishing kayak before you make a decision? Visit No Bad Days Kayaks via the previous link.
They’d be more than happy to talk over your personal requirements with you, and make personalized recommendations, too. Plus, they sell a wide range of other fishing kayaks.
They’ll make sure to see you off in the one that’s perfect for you.