Buying or selling property, whether for residential or commercial purposes, is a complicated process. It is substantially affected by the minutest of details associated with a plot of land. Structures, amenities, adjacent properties, boundaries, etc. are critical factors to be studied.
Regarding this, legal documents such as a Real Property Report (RPR) are established for clarity, disclosure and further investigation. The current article will talk about the Real Property Report in detail.
What Is A Real Property Report (RPR)?
The Real Property Report refers to a bunch of documents put together that offer a comprehensive profile of a particular property. For instance, for a residential project, major stakeholders like buyers, sellers, lenders, lawyers require Real Property Reports in Vernon. The goal is to provide in-depth and complete details concerning the property under question.
A successfully created Real Property Report, in fact, offers a 360-degree view of the property laying out details like its current and past ownership, property taxes, sales history, etc.
Interesting to read: In simple words, a Real Property Report can be described as a high level drawing of a particular property with details about its boundaries, structures, etc.
Legal details in an RPR
An RPR contains a detailed description as well as the municipal address of the property. In addition, it lays out the date of land title search and date of creation of the RPR.
To understand what exactly are the inclusions of a well-written Real Property Report in Vernon, read further –
● Complete legal description of the property
● Full and exact municipal address of the property
● Titles, both current and past
● Date of creation
● Layout and design of the building
● Sales and listing history
● Certificate of Title (land title) number and name of registered owner(s)
● Exact location of the structures
● Interior and exterior pictures of the building if available
● Dimensions of all structures including fences, decks, etc.
● Direction and distance of structures vis-a-vis the property boundaries
● Any possible land encroachments
● Details of the adjacent properties, roads, lanes
● Municipal compliance and adherence to local laws and regulations
● Easements or rights-of-ways
● Copyright information and signature of the land surveyor
Additional information: An easement refers to an agreement between the owner of the property and another party who can use the property’s designated part when needed. Generally, these parties include the municipal authority or utility.
Now, you may wonder about the source from which anyone can get all of this information about a property. Well, real estate brokers and agents are in the process of creating a full-fledged Real Property Report in Vernon to make use of their access to public as well as proprietary data for the same.
Where To Get Flawless Real Property Report Service
CORE Geomatics is an industry leader in offering land surveying services in Calgary. Services such as Real Property Reports, topographical surveys, site maps, construction surveys, land development surveys, energy survey, mining survey, etc. are delivered at record turnaround times and on limited budgets. Customised service delivery under a professional team of land surveyors is what makes CORE Geomatics Calgary’s most sought-after land surveying firm.